Friday, November 30, 2007



I began the Disney and more blog eight months ago, and since that magical day 100.000 readers came on this blog and enjoy all the pictorial topics i've post almost every day - when i am not away from home.

250.000 pages have been read, and almost 1000 took - very kindly - the time to answer to my Disney and more poll.

Of course other big website like Miceage or Jimhill probably does the same in less than one week, but for a little blog, almost unadvertised , and done strictly for the pleasure to share , it's not pretty good. In fact, each day, between 500 and 1000 readers come on Disney and more, and if i believe what i read in the comments, most of you are becoming more and more addict to my blog.

Good! Disney and more is a healthy addiction, and i sincerely thank all of you "from the bottom of my heart" for your great and wonderful support .

To celebrate this , i will answer below to a question that many of you often asked to me : Will Indiana Jones Adventure ever come to Disneyland Paris?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Yours is one blog I can always count on for great information about Disneyland Paris as well as any other Disney stories you cover.

Keep up the great work!

-John
www.thedisneyblog.com

Alain Littaye said...

John, thank you so much for your kind words! I love your blog, too, each day i go on it and i want also to thank you for all the times you've speak about my blog and provided link to it to your readers.

Thedisneyblog is definitely for anybody the best Disney news blog on the planet!

Alain

Rach said...

Congratulations! I read this site all the time, but I'm subscribed through an RSS feed (or something like that) so I don't show up as a visitor to the site. Keep up the amazing work!