Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween Season Starting Oct 4 - Media Event Tomorrow !


Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween Media Event will happen tomorrow Sept 12 but officially the Halloween season starts on October 4. Annual Pass Holder and media will be able to enjoy all the Halloween elements, the rest of September will be Halloween private parties, with the official Halloween kick off on Oct 4. 

In terms of special Halloween theming, Demon Jungle is gone to History since 2010 and has been replaced by The Revenge of the Headless Horseman since 2011. Haunted Hotel was also replaced by Graves Academy in 2012. No new haunted maze will be added this year BUT the street atmosphere and "the dark force" is going to expand to Toy Story Land and Grizzly Gulch, with for instance new photo ops like this picture above of Toy Story's Babyface placed in Toy Story Land!  More pics of HKDL Halloween coming soon!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Yeeha! Finally!!!

I'm going to Hong Kong Disneyland for the first time, and I'm "dying" to hear the theme for this year. I already saw a Chernabog and something with Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point (on the HKDL website, there is a small picture of it on the Halloween tour page!).

The Toy Story thing looks so great, ahhhh, I can not wait :)

Oliver S. said...

Hey! I bought a 2 Day Ticket for Hong Kong Disneyland and I am planning to visit the park on OCT 30th & 31st, 2013. My question: Do I need to buy an extra (night) ticket to experience Haunted Halloween between 6:00 and 11:00 pm?

Alain Littaye said...

I don't really have the answer, Oliver, but i would say: probably not.

Allan said...

To Oliver S.: No you don't need a night ticket for Halloween.

By the way, today is HKDL's 8th anniversary, happy birthday HKDL! I hope you break the 8million visitors/year mark!