Thursday, December 12, 2013

Saving Mr Banks Released Tomorrow in the U.S, Three New Great Featurettes to Keep You Waiting !


Saving Mr Banks, one of the most awaited movie of the year - by Disney fans - will be released tomorrow in the U.S! How good will be Tom Hanks playing Walt and Emma Thompson as P.L Travers? Will you have the feeling to go back in time at Disneyland glorious years?


You'll let us know what you think after you watched the movie and in the meantime here is three new featurettes titled Tom Hanks", "The Music", "The Story" to keep you waiting. The three look great, include many new shots not seen before, so don't miss them!










Picture and videos: copyright Disney

2 comments:

Marco Antonio Garcia said...

I really can't wait to watch it!

Unfortunately it will only be released here in Brazil in February!!! I guess that I'll have to watch it during my next WDW trip after Christmas...

Wm. Bruce Davis said...

I can hardly wait. Mary Poppins was a favorite of mine, first in the book (which we were required to read back in elementary school), then on the screen. As a child of the 50's and 60's, Walt was always like an uncle. One of my favorite memories was visiting Disneyland with I was 10 years old. It will be wonderful to re-live some of these great memories.