Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bad news for Disney and more readers...

Hello, for all of you dear Disney and more readers who love my blog, it is going to be probably a bad news as i will stop to post new topics for several weeks, and may be even some months. Forever? Certainly not, as i really enjoyed doing this site, but it has been a tough year for me, and i am incredibly exhausted, so i really need to stop for a while, trying to concentrate my energy on other projects i have promised to finish.

In the meantime, please have a look at the disney and more archives on the right column, there is dozens of great topics of artwork, photos and great videos to discover or re-discover again, and everything worth the look, really.

All the major new attractions for this year are now open, and i did special report on all of them on D&M that you will find also easily if you scroll down on the right.

Thanks again to all of you for your support since the beginning of Disney and more, and hopefully i will be back soon with great new articles!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work Alain !!
Take care !

Amy said...

Thank you for all of your past posts. They've been wonderful. I hope you enjoy your rest and time away and I look forward to your return, whenever that may be.

Anonymous said...

i hope you rest what you need, and thank you for your work.

i will be waiting for you to come back!!!!

take care

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much or your hard work on putting together this wonderful blog!
We'll be there when your ready!

Matt said...

Great job on this site, Alain. You really have presented a lot of great work here.

Blogging does take a lot of time (with little, if any, financial compensation), so this is understandable. Though, it's kind of strange - it seems like so many people are taking a hiatus from blogging right now (including myself).

Anyway, good luck with the more important things in life!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you Alain to bring us our Disney Treasures :)
Take your time, and back to us with lot of surprises, contests, polls, and renderings :)
Thank you again to continue to dream us...

Kristina said...

Wow if anyone deserves a rest it is you Alain, with all of the wonderful content you have brought to us over time! Take care and I will be checking back now and then, looking forward to what you write/report when you are able to return.

CheriBibi said...

I would love those projects to include a new book ! :) Thank you for everhthing !

Wouter said...

Thanks for the great posts, we hope to hear you soon!

Anonymous said...

GRACIAS Alain!!.. muchas gracias por tu trabajo duro durante todo este tiempo..llevo meses siguiendo tu Blog y creo que es el mejor que se puede encontrar en la Web sobre Disney, de verdad he entrado varias veces a la semana durante los ultimos meses con ilusion por encontrar nuevas noticias.. Thanks Alain and back soon!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Alain for your great work! Take your time getting back because there is so much here that I have not read. Good luck with your other projects and I can't wait to see you back at Disney and More!

Greg

The Viewliner Limited said...

I am sorry to hear this Alain. But I can understand. I hope your further endevours are all successful and I thank you for all the hard work you have done to present us with information I have truly appreciated. Richard

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this but you deserve the rest.What will I do when you are away :-( at least I have your book I will treasure it always(ps thanks again for signing it).Hope to see you back soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a regular stop on my daily internet...so that's a bummer for me, but I hope you enjoy a well deserved break. Will check back periodically to see if you're back. Take care - Tasman.