Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Video



It's Easter today, and here is something you should enjoy: the first video filmed inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure! It was part of yesterday's Ellen DeGeneres show and Ellen along with two kids had a walk-through inside this new land.

Although they didn't filmed the "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey" ride you'll see the village and its shops, a bit of Hogwarts Castle and the Flight of the Hippogriff ride. What Ellen is doing is not very interesting but we don't care as these images offers the best look yet into the highly awaited new land.




Picture and Video: Copyright Universal Studios, Ellen DeGeneres show

3 comments:

Mr. Angle said...

I actually think Ellen DeGeneres is kind of funny in this clip.

Admittedly, though, she's no Jerry Lewis.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vid, Alain. I am not a fan of Ellen's humor (including the current Universe of Energy) but a peek into the new land is great. I wish I will be able to go on the Forbidden Journey ride before I move from Florida in late June.

- Tasman

Anonymous said...

This was the stupist video I have ever seen Ellen do. She was totally out of touch with these kids (I know she was "trying" to be funny and I am a big Ellen Fan, but this was too much). I wanted to see more of the Park itself and not listen to all her self indulgent "wit". This one left me cold.