Saturday, May 16, 2009

High-Res Pictures of " Partly Cloudy "



Pixar released a series of high-res pictures of the awaited "Partly Cloudy".

I remember you the synopsis of this lovely short animated film : "Everyone knows that the stork delivers babies, but where do the storks get the babies from? The answer lies up in the stratosphere, where cloud people sculpt babies from clouds and bring them to life. Gus, a lonely and insecure grey cloud, is a master at creating ‘dangerous’ babies. Crocodiles, porcupines, rams and more—Gus’s beloved creations are works of art, but more than a handful for his loyal delivery stork partner, Peck. As Gus’s creations become more and more rambunctious, Peck’s job gets harder and harder. How will Peck manage to handle both his hazardous cargo and his friend’s fiery temperament?"








All pictures: copyright Disney-Pixar

1 comment:

Editor said...

Those are absolutely lovely Alain, thanks for posting those.

Grammar patrol:
I know English is not your first language, it's not mine either, but let me try to help you out. "I remember you" is not a correct phrase, you might try "I will remind you" or "in case you don't remember, I will remind you". It's just nit picking, I know, but those errors spoil what is an otherwise perfect blog that we return to, and enjoy, everyday.