Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Disneyland Nightastic Videos !



Disney released a new "Nightastic" video and this is one is longer - and better - than the previous one. Have a look!






And for those of you - just like me - who won't be able to go to Disneyland this summer here is a two part video of the Nightastic fireworks - including the sequence with Dumbo flying over the castle - as well as one of the new Main Street Electrical Parade at DCA both shot in High-Definition by HV10N90!







Top Youtube videos: copyright Disney

Nightastic Firework and Main Street electrical parade videos: copyright HV10N90 whom i thanks a lot!

4 comments:

Gilad said...

AMAZING!!! I wish I could be there this summer... :(
The part with Dumbo is the best part in the show.

Gilad said...

Alain, I need to understand something - all the 3 shows happen each day? What I mean is - can I watch Magical and Fabtasmic at the same visit to the park (assuming that the Electrical Parade is showing each night at the CA Adventure)?

Alain Littaye said...

Yep, Gilad, that's right, the three every day, at least until the end of august.

Gilad said...

Thanks :) Wow, that's great!