Saturday, April 17, 2010

Important Note to all Disney and more readers: We now enter in the last ten days of D&M, after what i will unfortunately stop posting new daily articles on Disney and more at the end of this month - if you haven't read my message yet please read it HERE. So, if you don't own a copy of the Disneyland Paris book and wish to order one it's now or never! If you like Disney and more, you will LOVE the book full of high-res pictures and LOT of WDI artwork! Please read the article below to know how to order the book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope the artwork for hong kong disneyland can be put up. thanks

Unknown said...

Dear Alain,

I can't believe you are leaving.. I can't believe no one is trying to make you stay... Where is everyone?
Thank you so much for your tireless effort. I looked forward to your updates each and every day. I wish you all the success and thank you sincerely for the many years of joy you have given me! ...

Alain Littaye said...

Thank you Daniel, really appreciate your kind words.
Don't miss the end of D&M in some days as i have something great for all of you, the grand finale of D&M!