Saturday, October 5, 2013

Godzilla 2014 First Trailer !


A new Godzilla movie will be released in 2014 for Godzilla's 60th Anniversary 
( Godzilla first appearance was in 1954 ). It's produced by Legendary Pictures and here is the first trailer just released! 

Editing: Apparently, it's not the first trailer but a teaser that was shown at ComicCon. Watch it while it's available, not sure it will stay a long time...if the embedded video below don't work just go HERE




Legendary Pictures also did a "Godzilla Encounter" during last ComiCon at San Diego. I did an article with the video of it and if you missed the article you'll find it HERE.

Picture and video: copyright Legendary Pictures


3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

Guess that was short lived. "Warner Bros has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Not sure I'm into a new Godzilla movie. I never cared for any of them beyond the Showa era with maybe the exception of a very few.

Jones said...

Well, if they don´t want me to see the advertising for the movie, they will not get any money from me at all, it´s as simple as that.

Marco Antonio Garcia said...

I'm looking forward to this new Godzilla movie.

I love B movies, especially classic ones!