Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Shanghai Disneyland Pirates of Caribbean Battle for the Sunken Treasure Full Ride Best Video!


That's it, we have the best video so far of Shanghai Disneyland Pirates of Caribbean Battle for the Sunken Treasure and let me tell you that this 8 minutes ride reach a level of awesomeness quite unbelievable. As expected the ride use a mix of real sets, state-of-the- art Audio-Animatronics, huge projection effects and even it seems "talking heads". I predict that the attraction will get a TEA Award, and directly! Watch, and be amazed!




Video: copyright Matthew Finnemore

8 comments:

Thorsten said...

Oh my God! I´m totaly speachless.

The Animatronics are perfect and the ride could be the best ride in the world.

Disney did it again.

I want to ride this one!!!

Matt said...

Yeah, this is just shocking. Really, really amazing blend of effects.

K. Martinez said...

I guess one would have to be there in person to appreciate it because I'm not impressed with what I'm seeing in this video. I'm also not a fan of film projection based attractions. Perhaps more video will come along that actually gives a better feel of the attraction because I'm not feeling it. Thanks for keeping us updated, Alain.

mr.Lime said...

Impressive, most impressive.
Now let's hope that a few of these amazing AA's will make it to DLP when they'll be updating PotC next year.

gymguy said...

The ride looks awesome but one thing is missing....... there is no refferenc to a pirates life for me song. The signature ride sent. The did not use it at all or even reference it in back ground music. I know it is a different ride but it is still kinda sad.

Allan said...

The effects are amazing and the sets are awesome. But the ride vehicle/boat itself and its movements are nothing new. There isn't even a splash near the end.

Alain Littaye said...

Wrong. There is a spalsh near the end, and a backwards splash, and the boats have the ability to turn, and more, thanks to WDI new technology.

Unknown said...

Unbelievable !!