Friday, December 22, 2017

Incredible Animated Timelapse of Star Wars Death Star’s Construction Process



Tennessee designer Isaac Botkin and his brother composer Benjamin Botkin teamed together to create an incredible animated Timelapse of Star Wars Death Star’s Construction Process showing visually how the Death Star‘s entire construction process might have looked:

"I realize that there have been quite a few space animation posts recently, but bear with me. This is a personal project that I worked on with my brother. I enjoyed watching a little bit of Death Star assembly in Rogue One, but I wanted to see more. I was just wrapping up some stuff for the Challenger Center when I decided to mock up this Death Star construction process...."

Watch the video below and you can learn more about how they did it HERE.



Timelapse of Death Star Construction from Outside Hollywood on Vimeo.

Video: copyright Isaac Botkin and Benjamin Botkin

No comments: