Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disneyland Space Mountain, The Matterhorn Bobsleds and DCA Soarin’ Over California Closed by OSHA for Safety Violations


The Disney Blog reports that "The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) delivered seven safety violation citations to the Disneyland resort yesterday for Space Mountain. For some reason, this has resulted in three major attractions to be closed at the Disneyland Resort today. Those attractions are Space Mountain, The Matterhorn Bobsleds, and Soarin’ Over California". 

Having three majors E-Ticket rides closed at the same time - not counting Big thunder Mountain also closed until next fall - couldn't be worst for Disneyland. For more infos about all this jump to the Disney Blog HERE and note that the safety violations apparently don't concern the guests but only the employees safety.

2 comments:

Jaber said...

This is so sad for me :(
I have planned a trip for my best friends and me to go to California this summer,
it's been 3 years now I always go alone and finally when my friends confirmed and we booked our flight from Kuwait I read this sad news..

Jaber said...

This is so sad for me :(
I have planned a trip for my best friends and me to go to California this summer,
it's been 3 years now I always go alone and finally when my friends confirmed and we booked our flight from Kuwait I read this sad news..