Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Important Info About your Comments on Disney and more

Something pretty unbelievable happened. Since a few months i was surprised to don't see any new comments posted on D&M. Generally, Blogger send me an email when there is a new comment waiting for my approval - to avoid the scam - and since months i was surprised to don't receive any emails  from them. A few weeks ago i checked and didn't saw any "waiting for approval" comments, so i began to think that no one was posting comment anymore!
And today a friend Imagineer sent me an email telling me that he just left a comment which don't appear. So, i checked again and now there was dozens and dozens of comments "waiting for approval", some posted from last January if not November 2012!!!
I thought "what the hell is going on here ?!?" and of course approved ALL the previous comments that have been posted - when they were not scam.

In two words: comments are now working again, and in fact have always worked, except that Blogger stopped to warn me when new comments were posted and awaiting my approval. So, you can go and post new comments again, as now i know what i have to do to resolve the problem if there is one. Deeply sorry for all this mess, and happy to read your future comments!

Editing: Okay, i've discovered what really happened: in fact, it's not that Blogger stopped to send me emails when you post a comment, it's that Gmail started to consider the Blogger emails as spam. Hundred of them were in the spam box of my Gmail account... where i usually never go as i receive the emails through the "Mail" application of my Mac.
Goddamn'it, they are so bad at Google that they now consider their own emails ( Blogger IS Google ) as spams! Jeeesus.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

youhouuu comments are back on yeah !!

Anonymous said...

Google thinks it's own e-mails are spam... that is really funny! LOL

Anyway Alain, I hope you didn't think we'd stopped reading Disney and More! It's the best Disney blog IMHO. Thanks for all your efforts!

Alfred

Anonymous said...

By the way: You should read the comments on facebook as well. There I´ve commented the posting about the comments as followed.
" Sometimes you should maybe check the messages you received via facebook as well (under "messages" and "other"). You probably will be surprised "
A message I´ve sent you more than FIVE months ago via Facebook has not been read til now...

Alain Littaye said...

If your question was the one about the Oz castle i just answered it but i didn't did it before because it didn't looked totally like a question.

Anonymous said...

Glad I got that sorted out and we're back in business on Disney and More. Sorry i don't do Face Book however.